Parents can make deposits on their child's school lunch accounts, purchase yearbooks and pay other student fees of all types online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week using PayForIt.net.
By logging onto www.payforit.net, you can easily:
- Set up an account
- Deposit money at your convenience into your child’s Cafeteria account
- Set email reminders to notify you when you child’s account gets low
- Set up recurring payments for your child’s Cafeteria account
- Check your child’s Cafeteria account balance
- View an activity report so you can see what your child has eaten in the previous 30 days
- View and pay your child’s student Fees online
- Schedule Fee payments for future payment
To set up an account, all you will need is:
- A valid email address
- A credit card or ACH Check Information
- Your child’s student identification number
Each child in your family can be set up on the same account. Once the money is put on the account, it typically appears in your child’s lunch account in 2 hours and student fees are paid right away.